The Twelve Days of Christmas!
Thursday, Dec. 6th
8:10 & 9:40 am - King Springs Cafeteria
6:30 pm - Griffin MS Theatre
Students arrive by 6:15pm
What you need to know:
- All students are expected to memorize their speaking parts and/or solos
- All students are expected to provide their own costume. *Please do not wait until the last minute if you’re having trouble finding a costume. I may be able to help.
- Costumes for Toys, Break Dance Crew, Mail Carrier, and Johnny need to be submitted for approval to Ms. Bosworth by Friday, Nov. 30th. An email with a picture of the child wearing the costume is fine.
- All other students should plan to wear Holiday attire.
- Students who did not audition for a part will be a part of the chorus and will be expected to be there on Dec. 6th. Please plan accordingly.
Morning rehearsals begin next week (Oct. 29th) for students with speaking parts and/or solos, and Break Dance Crew. Please help your child attend all rehearsals. Also, please make sure students have eaten breakfast before arriving for rehearsal. *If your child has Safety Patrol or KSTV, please let me know so we can adjust.
Mondays 7:15 am-7:30 – Scene I
Mondays 7:30 am-7:45 – Scene II
Tuesdays 7:15 am-7:30 – Scene III
Tuesdays 7:30 am-7:45 – Scene IV
Wednesdays 7:15 am-7:30 – Scene V
Wednesdays 7:30 am-7:45 – Scene VI
Thursdays 7:15 am-7:30 – Scene VII
Thursdays 7:30 am-7:45 – Break Dance Crew